Automatic continuous cycle press (patented) for the production of hollow core and coated (veneer, HPL, CPL) doors and pre-finished parquet (2-3 layers). The press sequentially loads one door at a time, maintaining constant pressure on doors inside other compartments. High productivity press from 500 to over 1000 doors per shift.
- fast pressing times thanks to the possibility of using “rapid glues” both water based and PUR, facilitated by immediate loading of the panel after composition without waiting times
- Increased productivity thanks to the reduction of loading and unloading downtimes due to the continuous cycle
- better surface and gluing quality compared to a single compartment press with the same productivity, facilitated by the use of one press compartment for each door
- reduction in space occupied compared to similar presses with simultaneous load
- reduced maintenance and high reliability over time thanks to the electronic press movement and hydraulic circuit control and the presence of protective devices against incorrect loads.